347 Stroker/How to make Horsepower? Ford Muscle Forums
We asked around about the difference between a Ford 347 and the 331 stroker kit for the 302. We heard the 331 needs to rev beyond 6,500 rpm to make the same power as the 347, making the larger... 11/06/2008 · Best Answer: what you need is the right stroker kit for the Cleveland, either that or you'll have to bore it out to get the 408, kyou'll probably want the …
1965 Ford Mustang Pickup 347 Stroker Build ~ Hand Built Cars
ford 347 stroker assembly scat crank & rods wiseco 030 flat top ford assembly... 13/05/2004 · The 5.0 Stroker I will be building soon for a Ranger (difficult to package a 351 in there) will only be a 331. One of the reasons I really like the 331 is that I get almost 0.400 longer rod and ¼" of stroke over the original 302.
looking at making 400hp out of a 347 stroker any ideas
14/12/2008 · I know Im not the first. Anyways Im starting my 347 build, and Im going for decent power, but also being able to use that power. I have a builder for the motor, since there will be alot of work being done to the block, heads, etc. He is currently building a 347 for his '65 Stang, and the way he has it setup it will push 500+ on pump gas. how to make fish curry with coconut milk The absolute perfect upgrade from your old 302, this Small Block Ford 347 Stroker will give you the reliability you need and the power you want for your Mustang, Cobra kit car, or any Ford muscle car
Who makes the best 302 to 347 stroker kit & where to get
We asked around about the difference between a Ford 347 and the 331 stroker kit for the 302. We heard the 331 needs to rev beyond 6,500 rpm to make the same power as the 347, making the larger how to make a toy box out of pallets Building a 347 Street Fighter One of the most well-known names in the stroker business is Coast High Performance. Coast High Performance’s area of expertise is the smallblock Ford.
How long can it take?
Ford 347 Engine Build Budget Small-Block Ford Stroker
- Ford 347 Engine Build Budget Small-Block Ford Stroker
- notching a block for a 347 Mustang Forums at StangNet
- Stuccu.com Best Deals on 347 stroker. Up To 70% off!
- 1965 Ford Mustang Pickup 347 Stroker Build ~ Hand Built Cars
How To Make A 347 Stroker
20/02/2009 · Here is a couple of pics of the notching needed for a standard 3.4" 347 stroker crank. This is on a '90 roller motor that I am in the process of making a 347 out of. This is on a '90 roller motor that I am in the process of making a 347 out of.
- Of you might live in a place where smog inspections make swapping motors impractical. Whatever your reason, here's what has to be done. ---347 vs. 355: Most of the magazine motors you see are 347 cubic inches. They use 5.3 or 5.4" aftermarket rods and expensive pistons with a nonstandard pin height. The trick to a long rod 347 is it will require much less crankshaft and block clearancing than
- Rod Ratios Another term that gets flung around when talking about strokers is the concept of "rod ratio". More appropriately termed rod-to-stroke ratio, the figure represents the angularity at which the rod forces upon the piston, as a result of the crank stroke and rod length.
- 13/05/2004 · If the 347 was such a great engine, Ford would have saved millions by not developing the 351 and all the refinments that go with it. there are places that a 347 are good. If you have a late model mustang and have a bunch of money tied up in external parts for the 302, if you are wanting to make a sick little sunbeam tiger, doing a 5.0 ranger, basicly a tight engine compartment that won’t fit
- 14/11/2010 · My SBF 347 stroker is running 10.3/1 compression with a Comp Cam w/valve timing @ .050 intake 4btdc/40abdc; exhaust 51bbdc/-1atdc installed @ 108.o intake centerline and duration @ .050 intake 224, exhaust 230, lobe separation 112.0.